“Asset enhancement” refers to a wide range of activities that can be carried out in order to improve and upgrade a property. The term includes a wide range of possibilities, including:
- Changing the building’s commercial use
- Adding space via additional internal or external construction
- Opening or dividing spaces and raising ceilings and/or roofs
- Space renovation
- Facade renovation
- Installation of infrastructure and modern systems
- Planning and upgrading external operating areas and landscaping
When these activities are carried out with proper planning and appropriate budgeting. They significantly increase assets value while reducing operating risks.
Asset Enhancement requires an in-depth understanding of the market, considerable investment, imagination, and execution ability.
SAL Israel Real Estate has a great deal of experience in adapting assets to meet tenants’ ever changing nature of activity. These actions increase the efficiency of the tenant’s business operations and have a positive effect on the quality of life in the property. Renovations are carried out under the management of SAL employees and our loyal contractors. The work is performed at the highest level on a predetermined schedule and budget.